Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome January, my birthday month!

With the coming of a new year also comes another birthday. It just so happens mine comes in the beginning of the year in the month of January!  I guess you can call this my birthday wish list!

I need a watch and real badly, how about this gorgeous Michael Kors watch in tortoise shell looking print.


Michael Kors watch
 for stressful days? I think this om necklace charm would be a great stress reliever just knowing that it could possible hang around my neck... stress away. ;D
OM charm
How about sky high leopard wedges? I probably wouldn't be able to walk in these but just look at how stunning it looks and if I can't wear it, well, I could always just put it on a pedestal and look at it.  


For colder weather... this leather cropped jacket is the ultimate cold weather wear here where I live as it doesn't get too cold for full coverage and cold weather protection.


Who doesn't need a little gold in their closet, i know I do and these perfect golden skinny pair is my must have.

Now, With all the material things out of the way, it would be enough to spend some quality time with my partner in crime, best friend, boy friend, lover, future husband, and my ALL IN ONE MAN----> Erick! I love you! Of course it goes without saying that it would also be awesome to spend part of the day with my family and loved ones as well. Happy Birthday to me... well, not today but soon enough.


I hope this has been an enjoyable read. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love those leopard wedges and I´ve been lusting after that Michael Kors watch forever! Hope you´ll get it for your birthday :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivana, aren't they to die for? i swear i would wear them everyday if i got a pair. ;D that michael kors watch is actually just one of many i like. thanks for dropping by and leaving a message.

    xoxox,
    ruvic
    http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete