Friday, January 6, 2012

...and the presents just kept coming... Christmas Goodies!!!



You've seen the first two pair of sandals I received for an early Christmas gift. And this is not by any means bragging or showing off but sharing the blessing and showing my appreciation for the gifts I recieved this Christmas. With that said, here are the rest of the Christmas goodies I received from friends, and family! It does pays to be a good girl. ;D


Tank top
bracelet 
Bath & Body Works hands sanitizer


 Royce' goodies... one of the best chocolate goods ever ever I think.

the cut is a little odd but really gorgeous on.
 With some of the cash I received, I bought this  racer back tank top style two piece dress at People are People. Can't wait to actually wear it out. It came with a fitted camisole and the outer dress is loose with huge, big arm holes and racer back. The rest of the cash, I'm still saving for something awesome.

dressand cami hanging together 
camisole
dress

 

Mercury Drug Store Planner and Diary
San Miguel USB beer bottle and lanyard 

 

 Nail Art gems

Marks and Spencers lotion

 animal print blowsy Tank top
and 
a set of animal print mugs because some of my favorite mugs have recently broke
Don't you just love Christmas? I know I do!




Really sorry for posting really late about this but I had a lot of things to take care of. But I really hope everyone had an awesome holiday. It may appear that Christmas all means presents, but the essence of, Christ, our Savior's birth is still the first and foremost important meaning of Christmas.



I hope it's been an enjoyable read and again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment