Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Prayers really are answered

IT RAINED... IT POURED... 


...and thankfully so. I was starting to wonder when  April shower would come... It rained, barely, maybe 4 times in the last month that only made the heat more unbearable in our part of the world. Today though, the 1st of May, thank GOD, it rained just enough to cool the weather off. 

I posted a picture on Instagram with a similar photo below with a caption "saying a little prayer before going to sleep" with no particular request in mind. But since rain has been very rare and the heat a constant problem this past month, I feel a connection of the post to the rain that poured out today. ;D God works in msyterious ways right and so why not right cause its been said that if you ask you shall receive 


and  I think that it is true. ;D

And so I'm sure you know what else they say after a rain....



indeed... i'm feeling a beautiful May is here. 


thanks for stopping by. 


To a brighter and beautiful future for everyone. May all your prayers be answered. 






6 comments:

  1. i agree. :) and you're right! cheers to a brighter and beautiful May! :D

    anyway, im having my first blog giveaway! please do join and visit if you have time pretty. :) http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-blog-giveaway.html

    Have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree. A favorable future is always something to look forward to. Happy you stopped by and commented.

      I will be sure to check out your blog.

      Xoxox,
      Ruvic

      Delete
  2. I have had my own rain storm here lately ... Here's hoping for a rainbow.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will find your rainbow! I just know it! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    xoxox,
    ruvic

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotted you hahaha!i hope our life like a weather in the end rainbow will last. ikaw n ang adic blogger!sbi nga nil practice makes perfect mukhang pang fb lng me!bukas n star bucks s sm marilao if thers a tym labas tyo khit beverage lng i order ntin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.... buking!!!! uy, secreto lang natin to ha. hehehe.

      Syempre there is always a rainbow after a rain, minsan di lang natin nakikita cause we choose not to see it.

      anyway, I'm all for a drink sa Starbucks. LEt me know when you are available. I'm just a text away. ;D

      xoxoxo,
      Ruvic

      Delete