Monday, December 5, 2011

G.I. Jane



inspired by the military look
I have always felt i could have served in the military, unfortunately Mom was totally against it. Good thing thought, cause I now realized that the military life is not for me so it's now only through fashion where i can show my support, respect, and my former desire to be in the military.


It's a rare occasion when i can sport outerwear here in the Philippines such as this army jacket. I have accessorized it with my military colored shorts and t-shirt, a vintage leather belt, newer statement ring and double finger rings.

Casual, Comfy, and Cool.






4 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    Follow you now and it would be great if you follow back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nicole! Must be nice living in Hong Kong and your blog is something i can really relate to. I'm definitely going to follow.

    xoxox,
    Ruvic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts and rings!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ivana!

    xoxox,
    Ruvic
    http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete