Friday, February 17, 2012

Nail Polish Haul

ok I may have gone alittle crazy buying all these all at once but mind you they were very inexpensive so I wanted to give them a try. 


did i really buy this many polishes oh my... gosh I think I really did. ;D
Then again how could I not have purchased them.


Coco Nail Lacquer Php25 at the local market
Blue
White 


Bobbie Smashed Nail Polish Php59.75 at SM Department Store
Purple
Black
 

HD Nail Lacquer Crackle Polish Php35 at the local market
Purple
Red
Black


Meiya Nail Art PensPhp15 at the local market
White
Silver
Black 
Red

I hope this has been an interesting read. Thanks for stopping by.
Swatches and nail art to follow. ;D
 

4 comments:

  1. cute nail arts,
    hope you can check out my blog,
    i give you a stylish blogger award, because i love your blog dear

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! ;D

      xoxox,
      ruvic
      http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful colors! I´m a total sucker for nail polishes and seeing this post, I think I need to enlarge my collection :)


    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Ivana, this isn't even half of my collection, I'm almost ashamed to admit. I am a sucker for polishes as well and it is well the reason why I've so much. ;D
      thanks for always stopping by. ;D

      xoxox,
      Ruvic
      http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

      Delete